Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 14 February 2012

LeAnn Rimes Performs Whitney Houston Classic


It's not quite up there with the Jennifer Hudson Whitney Houston tribute, but LeAnn Rimes also paid homage to the late icon in concert this weekend.

Rimes played a gig in Reno, Nevada, on Saturday night, just a few hours after Whitney Houston was found dead in her hotel room in Los Angeles.

During the show, LeAnn, clearly choked up, took a moment to pay tribute to Houston by singing her #1 hit, "I Will Always Love You," to the crowd.

The song hit an emotional note for LeAnn.


LeAnn Rimes Tribute to Whitney Houston

Before the show, Rimes tweeted "Wow, I learned how to do what I do because of 3 great women, one being Whitney. She was always so kind to me."

"This is not gonna be an easy show for sure. I’m just doing what she taught me to do, listening to her over & over as a little girl. Her death is very surreal."

She did her idol justice, don't you think?

ryan benson walden pond scopolamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeast Infection Treatment